Monday, October 22, 2012

Ryker's Blessing Weekend


Ryker was blessed last week on the 14th. It was a really fun weekend because my mom flew in Friday night for it and was finally able to meet Ryker.


Saturday we went to brunch with Jed's brother, Nelson, at Little America (one of my mom's favorite places) and then spent the rest of the morning at the SLC farmer's market. I was actually excited to hit it up since it's the first one we've been to since we've moved to Utah. I loved it too. I was a little impressed because it reminded me a lot of the Davis farmer's market in California.

I loved the diy booths they had and it gave me a lot of great ideas and now I wish I could do a room in owls

Ryker's playing pick a boo




this was so good! we had one with peaches and marion berry (my fave new berry!)




Sunday morning was Ryker's blessing. Jed blessed Ryker to always be mindful of others and to always serve and that he would serve a mission and get married in the temple. It was really sweet. Afterwards, we went to Jed's parent's house for brunch. We did a breakfast burrito bar with my pumpkin cranberry bread and Jed's dad made his amazing cinnamon rolls. It was a lot of fun to get together with family, although we missed those who weren't able to make it. And a special thanks to Jed's mom for buying the blessing outfit!

I love this pic!

Jed's sister, Bonnie, and brother, Nelson

Uncle Luke with the sleepy babe of honor

dozing...

Jed's aunt and uncle



it's portrait time

this was everyone who was able to make it to the blessing

this one has me in it :)

the blessing circle

grandpa with Ryker

our fam 


with the grandparents

my boys!

On Monday we went for our daily walk with my mom and then carved Elijah's pumpkin before my mom's flight.

Ryker hit his two month mark

ducks!


Elijah drawing his jack o lantern

it ended up being a frog (his favorite thing right now), which he cut out himself

No comments:

Post a Comment